St John’s, ANTIGUA – Cricket West Indies (CWI) is calling on fans in and out of the region to come out in their numbers for the upcoming Windies vs India series. Fans will benefit from tickets/team replica shirt packages to witness what is expected to be a keen contest between the two teams.
Tickets are already available online at http://www.kyazoonga.com/
Starting in the twin-island republic of Trinidad & Tobago with the first two ODIs; fans will be able to get tickets online, box office and at a Windies versus Red Force match on Tuesday, June 20 at the National Cricket Centre, Couva. Patrons who buy tickets at that encounter will get tickets for US$15 and US$30 with a replica shirt. That is a US$5 discount. Additionally, teams from Corporate TT that purchase 30 tickets or more will also receive the same discount to include the replica shirt.
Tickets go on sale at the box offices
- Trinidad and Tobago – Saturday, June 17
- Antigua and Barbuda – Friday, June 23
- Jamaica – Thursday, June 29
Ticket prices start from as low as US$10.
Details on the special offer for Antigua and Barbuda and Jamaica will be announced shortly.
- 5 ODIs and 1 T20
- Friday, June 23 1st ODI Queen’s Park Oval
- Sunday, June 25 2nd ODI Queen’s Park Oval
- Friday, June 30 3rd ODI Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
- Sunday, July 2 4th ODI Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
- Thursday, July 6 5th ODI Sabina Park
- Sunday, July 9 T20I Sabina Park
Since 1979, West Indies and India have played 116 ODIs, West Indies have won 60; India 53; one tied game and two no-results. In IT20s since 2009; both have played seven matches with West Indies winning 4; India 2 and one ended with no result. The teams last met in August 2016 in Fort Lauderdale, where the 2nd of two Twenty20 matches was abandoned due to rain.